CCNA R&S 3.0: Roadmap to Wendell’s Announcement Posts
These blog posts about the new CCNA R&S exams (May 2016) are for you. So, I thought you might like to know a little more about what is coming in the weeks following Cisco’s big announcement day of May 17, 2016. This post summarizes what I’ve planned, including:
- Config Lab posts on the new CLI Topics
- Upcoming webinars
- Upcoming blog posts
Lab Posts Related to New Content:
I am going to blog much more about the exams, but I will also drill down into some detail about some of the exam topics. To that end, I have planned a series of Config Lab blog posts about some of the new config/verify/troubleshoot content in the exams. I will post these labs in both blogs. I’ll start the labs on new exam content by about May 20th in the CCENT blog, and then in the CCNA blog once I finish all these announcement posts about the new exams.
To find the labs, just go to the links below, and look for posts in the May, June and July 2016 timeframe.
Upcoming CLN Seminars, June 8, 14, 21
My friends at the Cisco Learning Network (CLN; learningnetwork.cisco.com) have planned three webinars related to the new announcements. I’ll be speaking more specifically about the content changes on the 2nd and 3rd of these webinars, with the first webinar looking at the particulars of the changes in the program as well as giving an overview of the changes to the exams.
Posts Specifically About the New Exams
The following list summarizes the planned events and posts. For you occasional readers, FYI, I post CCNA related content to two different blogs: one for the ICND1 half of the topics, and one for the ICND2 half of the content. However, for all these 2016 announcement posts, I will put all the posts in the CCNA Blog, just to keep them in one place.
The list below lists published posts with working links. I will add to this list each time I post more announcement content. Stay tuned, watch this space, or keep an eye out for my tweets with #CCNA2016 in them.
- Cisco Revs CCNA R&S Cert (V3.0); Leans Forward
- Changes to the ICND1 (100-105) Exam, Part 1
- Changes to the ICND1 (100-105) Exam, Part 2
- Cisco’s Pages about the New (May 2016) CCNA R&S Exams
- Summary of Wendell’s May 2016 CCNA R&S Announcement Posts (This post)
- Changes to the ICND2 (200-105) Exam, Part 1
- Changes to the ICND2 (200-105) Exam, Part 2
- Polls about the New CCNA Routing and Switching
- Decision Point: Try to Pass Old or New CCNA Exams?
- Config Lab Storm’s Purpose Revealed: Study for the New Exams!
- New CCNA and CCENT Products, Availability, Timing
- Peering Back at the History of CCNA Routing and Switching
- Three Approaches to Big New CCNA Conceptual Topics: QoS, Cloud, and SDN
- A Quick Look at eBGP in the new CCNA 200-125 Exam
- Poll Results about the new CCENT and CCNA R&S for 2016
- Cool new interactive study features with the new Cert Guides